In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 13, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 10, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - K & K KITCHEN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Meet The CEO of Halsey Inc.
By Jeff Beer - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
With a new number-one album and growing fanbase, the 22-year-old is more than a stylish artist, but a savvy business leader.
She’s the first female artist to hit No. 1 on the Billboard chart this year, with her new album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom. But Halsey isn’t just another cog in the pop star industrial complex, she’s an artist who carefully built a strong and passionate fan base long before her songs were on the radio.
- Could development create a 24/7 Governors Island?
By Joe Anuta - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Manhattan landlord expands Long Island City portfolio
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
SEE ALSO: Would You Live in These Tiny Apartments?
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World
- U.K. Government's Controversial Early Peeks at Economic Stats to End
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Britain’s statistics body said it would stop giving the U.K. government access to official data ahead of public release, a practice that statisticians had long complained increased the chances of leaks.