A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 13, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 10, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - K & K KITCHEN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Party girls smash through eatery, cause $220K in damage
By Tamar Lapin - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
These party girls crashed and burned. Two Kansas City women smashed through the kitchen of a Mexican restaurant earlier this month while trying to get their car out of a locked parking lot, causing upwards of $220,000 in damages, Fox 4 KC reported. “I think it’s bad you hit a building and then you just...
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.