Andy Rubin's smartphone startup signs a deal with the smallest of the big four carriers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - K & J 146 RUBIN ROAD, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Andy Rubin’s Essential phone announces carrier availability and it’s… Sprint
By Ron Amadeo - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- France’s Legislative Elections: What to Watch For
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Will President Emmanuel Macron’s party gain a majority of the National Assembly’s 577 seats? French voters are headed to the first round of voting.
- Election Success for Emmanuel Macron May Mask Real Challenges
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
France’s new president appears on the verge of getting a lot of support in Parliament, but he may not have a lot of time to win over the French people.
- Paris Journal: With Acrobats and Cake, a Paris Opera Celebrates Its Rebirth
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The newly renovated Opéra Comique draws on opera’s rich history of innovation — and circus acrobats — in an effort to appeal to modern Parisians.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- Uber’s Implosion Marks A Tipping Point For Overt Workplace Sexism
By Ruth Reader - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Evidence is mounting that we are done settling workplace grievances in silence.
Uber is overhauling its internal operations in light of an investigation into its corporate culture. Though the fruits of their labor have yet to bear, it feels like an important moment in the battle against sexual discrimination: one where women are actually being heard.
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington