Shares of Priceline Group Inc. fell after the online travel company cut forecasts for growth in hotel bookings. TripAdvisor Inc. shares initially swooned after it also said revenue growth would slow, but rebounded by the end of the trading day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K 3 ADVISORS INC.
2014 - K 3 DAVISON INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Priceline, TripAdvisor Cut Revenue, Hotel Bookings Forecasts
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
- Ritual Vitamins pulls in $10.5 million from Founders Fund to scale the business
By Sarah Buhr - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Ritual Vitamins has raised $10.5 million in Series A venture funding to attract talent, scale the business and build in-house technology for customer experience and support. Unlike the majority of vitamin brands, Ritual is backed by an in-house team of scientists and a medical board. Read More
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.