The auto maker suspended production of its well-regarded Pacifica hybrid minivan in recent weeks and has recalled it, leaving customers and dealers disappointed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
121 WATER ST.
STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK, 10304
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JYS AUTO LEASING AND SALES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fiat Chrysler's Green Autos Have a Problem: They're Not for Sale
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- For Consumers, Less Debt but Lots of Bills
Friday Jun 23, 2017
As a group, U.S. households’ debt-to-income and debt-to-asset ratios in the first quarter fell to their lowest levels since the early 2000s. But financial obligations beyond debt payments, such as rents and auto leases, are taking a bigger bite out of pay.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- GM Laying Off About 1,000 Workers Amid Downturn in Passenger-Car Sales
Monday Jun 19, 2017
General Motors will eliminate a shift at a sedan plant in Kansas City, Kan., laying off about 1,000 people as the nation’s largest auto maker continues to shed thousands of factory jobs amid a sharp downturn in demand for passenger cars.
- Big, Luxury SUVs Make a Comeback
Friday Apr 14, 2017
Lower prices at the gas pumps have fueled an increase in SUV sales and that means more choices for the consumer. WSJ's Christina Rogers reports from the New York International Auto Show on the latest and greatest offerings.