A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JWW ALEXANDER AVENUE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Jordan Smith wins European Open in playoff for 1st Euro Tour title
By Alistair Tait - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Jordan Smith lived up to expectations by winning the $2.35 million Porsche European Open. The Englishman defeated France’s Alexander (...)
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Knicks and Rockets move closer to trade as Pelicans want in
By Marc Berman - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The Rockets will hold a lavish press conference Friday to introduce Chris Paul — with guests including James Harden, coach Mike D’Antoni, GM Daryl Morey and owner Les Alexander. Sources told The Post there will be no surprise announcement, no surprise visitor in Carmelo Anthony. Maybe that will be next week. As much as Anthony’s...