If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JUST NAILS SALON INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- These ‘Gorgeous’ ladies were the true pioneers of women’s wrestling
By Kirsten Fleming - Friday Jun 23, 2017
During a 1985 audition inside a sweaty Los Angeles gym, a 21-year-old phlebotomist named Jeanne Basone volunteered to charge head-first into the turnbuckle of a wrestling ring and land upside down. Despite having no wrestling experience, she nailed the difficult maneuver, impressing everyone in the room. “I just went for it,” recalls Basone, who was...
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.