Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JUST MAD FIT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- The Alt-Right Found Its Favorite Cartoonist—and Almost Ruined His Life
By Emma Grey Ellis - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Trolls tried to destroy Ben Garrison's name—but they also taught him how to internet. Now his cartoons are everywhere.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- 'The Handmaid's Tale': The Fruit of Hulu
Saturday May 6, 2017
"The Handmaid's Tale," a phenomenal drama now streaming on Hulu.com, looks to be the service's breakout hit, just as "Mad Men" put AMC on the map lo those many years ago.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Appsnack Nominated As Top Mobile Start-Up
Thursday Aug 30, 2012
Emeryville-based Appsnack, a mobile advertising solutions provider, was nominated as a finalist as "one of the best mobile start-ups in the media and marketing landscape" by iMedia's "Next WaveChallenge." This nomination comes just three months after Appsnack's inception.