The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - JUST FOOD COMMUNITY PROJECTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- New York Community Trust Awards $12.3 Million in June Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The June grants will support health, education, social services, arts and culture, and environmental organizations in New York City....
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.