Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JUST DANGLE HOCKEY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Smugglers abandon Mexican woman found dangling from border fence
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Chihuahua named 'Hey Man' found dangling from roof
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Britain Bans Betting in Soccer, but Not for ‘The Lizard’
By DANNY HAKIM - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The F.A. told The New York Times it has unpublished rules for people like Tony Bloom, owner of Brighton & Hove Albion, who have gambling interests.