NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JUMPTIME USA ENTERTAINMENT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Envisioning the Car of the Future as a Living Room on Wheels
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As driverless cars develop, how we sit, inform and entertain ourselves are all up for grabs — and companies, designers and researchers are dreaming big.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Weirdest music festival ever combines Migos with ZZ Top and Train, yes, Train
By Martha Tesema - Monday Jun 12, 2017
El Dorado, Arkansas: home of over 18,000 people, the heart of the 1920s oil boom, and now: The weirdest music festival ever.
Come this September, Train, ZZ Top, Ludacris, Brad Paisley and Migos—yes, Migos—will be performing in a five-day festival literally unlike anything else meant to celebrate kick off the new Murphy Arts District (MAD) in El Dorado.
The festival, which is joining the established MusicFest of El Dorado, will take place in late September. MAD is named after the companies Murphy USA, Murphy Oil Corp., and Deltic Timber Corporation. Read more...More about Entertainment, Music Festival, Arkansas, Zz Top, and Migos
- Altice USA Sets Price Range for IPO
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Altice USA put a price range of $27 to $31 a share on its initial public offering of stock.