Ms. Jones discovered Julia Child and other venerated culinary writers, and pushed for the American publication of Anne Frank’s diary.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JUDITH PURDELL-HECKATHORN LCSW PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Judith Jones, Editor of Literature and Culinary Delight, Dies at 93
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- The First Time: Judith Light: The First Time I Quit a Big Job
By JUDITH LIGHT - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Ms. Light was terrified to leave the soap opera “One Life to Live,” her first television series. But making the leap transformed her career.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Sutter Health Receives $20 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The gift from Michael and Judith Gaulke will establish a fund in support of the health system's efforts to incubate creative solutions to healthcare challenges....
- Editor who plucked ‘Diary of Anne Frank’ from rejection pile dies
By Mackenzie Dawson - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Judith Jones brought the diary to the attention of Doubleday’s New York office, and the book was published in the US in 1952 to wide acclaim.
- Judith Jones, Julia Child's editor, dies at 93
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
A longtime editor at Knopf in New York, Judith Jones edited 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking' and championed 'The Diary of Anne Frank.'