One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JUDGE INVESTOR GROUP CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Google Tries Again With Eyeglass-Mounted Device
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A new version of the product targets large corporate customers—not general consumers.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Singer on Crushing That Whitney Houston Song: ‘My Voice Was so Tired’
By Ryan Gajewski, provided by
- Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Johnny Manuel impressed the “America’s Got Talent” judges with his recent performance of Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing,” but he wasn’t certain just before the audition that his voice was in the right condition to perform it.The 33-year-old from Flint, Michigan, sings professionally with corporate bands and had been touring with a different group just prior to filming his “AGT” episode.The performer, who told the judges on stage about having been dropped by a record label in his earlier years, is excited for the future.