We're now two days removed from the Super Bowl. The confetti has been swept away, the recaps have been capped and re-capped and capped again. With Tom Brady's legacy as the greatest quarterback of alltime more or less sealed (depending on who you ask), much of the conversation has inevitably turned to the other grand and spectacular tradition of the game - the marketing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JTT ADVISORS LLC
2013 - JTT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Thinking About Experiential Marketing At Super Bowl LI
Tuesday Feb 7, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- PubMatic Integrates With Amazon Publisher Services
Monday Jun 19, 2017
PubMatic announced an integration with Amazon Publisher Services that will enable Amazon publishers to add PubMatic as a demand-side partner.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.