Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JT 3DESIGN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Oscar turns to private marketplace to help sell health plans to small businesses
By Jonathan LaMantia - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
HealthPass New York, a private insurance exchange for small employers, has agreed to start offering Oscar’s new plans for small businesses. The startup health plan recently launched...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- The Emotional Roller Coaster For Boomers With Aging Parents
Monday Jan 23, 2017
In celebration of the new year, a group of my Boomer friends sat around the fire, chatting over a glass of wine. The topic that dominated the very passionate discussion wasn't politics or sports - itwas what to do about Mom and Dad. Nearly all of the friends around the circle were either going through or had gone through some experience of dealing with a deteriorating health situation or thedecreasing ability of a parent.
- The Small Business Report, April 17, 2015
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Apr 17, 2015
The newest in personality tests to screen potential employees; and the latest security threat that could cripple your small business.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.