Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JRMC MARINE GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
- Can France's Marine Le Pen Win the Presidential Election?
Monday Mar 27, 2017
Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front, is one of the most divisive politicians in Europe—and a frontrunner in France's presidential election this spring. What does she stand for, and can she win? WSJ's Niki Blasina reports. Photo: Jeff J. Mitchell/Getty Images