NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JR RESTORATION AND DEVELOPMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Senate Intelligence Committee wants Trump Jr. to testify
By Bob Fredericks - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The Senate Intelligence Committee plans to seek Donald Trump Jr.’s testimony and is requesting documents from him, Reuters reported Tuesday. The development comes just hours after Trump Jr. released an email chain in which he was offered damaging information about Hillary Clinton from the Russian government and replied, “I love it.” A senior Democrat on...
- Eighth person at Don Jr.’s meeting with Russians identified
By Mark Moore - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The eighth person who attended a Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer pitching dirt on Hillary Clinton has been identified as the American-based employee of a Russian real estate company, a report said on Tuesday. Ike Kaveladze, who works for a company owned by Emin and Aras Agalarov, developers who...
- Trump’s presidential salary will fund Antietam restoration
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
SHARPSBURG, Md. — President Donald Trump’s salary, which he promised to give away, will go toward two restoration projects at Antietam National Battlefield in Maryland. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke made the announcement Wednesday at Antietam. He says Trump’s first quarter salary donation is $78,333, and $22,000 was pledged by an anonymous donor. The...