LAS VEGAS — As expected, the Wizards matched the Nets’ offer sheet to Otto Porter Jr. And as expected, general manager Sean Marks missed out on the fourth — and by far the best — restricted free agent target in a year. It begs the question: Now what? The Nets are back to being flush...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
HUAI Q. HUANG
135-50 ROOSEVELT AVE 1501
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11355
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JR PREMIER ASSET MANAGEMENT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Nets lose out on Otto Porter Jr: What’s their Plan B and C?
By Brian Lewis - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.