Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Small Business Report, February 19, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Feb 19, 2016
How to get a loan for that new restaurant you're launching; a new jobs platform for freelancers and independent contractors; and four tradition strategies that could actually sidetrack your small business.
- CallFire To Seed Fund Dreams
Friday Jul 11, 2014
CallFire will soon roll out the Spark My Mission campaign to support entrepreneurs looking for help to fund initiatives. The winner receives $5,000 seed money to fulfill a dream that starts with avision. Entries are open to all, from small business owners to independent contractors, as long as they meet certain criteria.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s C.E.O., to Take Leave Amid Inquiry Into Workplace Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
His announcement came as a report to change the company were released by Eric H. Holder Jr., a former attorney general, and his law firm.
- Uber’s Board to Discuss Leave of Absence for Top Executive
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The board is meeting to address Travis Kalanick’s future and the recommendations of Eric J. Holder’s investigation into the company’s culture.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017