A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JR AUTO LEASING CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- For Consumers, Less Debt but Lots of Bills
Friday Jun 23, 2017
As a group, U.S. households’ debt-to-income and debt-to-asset ratios in the first quarter fell to their lowest levels since the early 2000s. But financial obligations beyond debt payments, such as rents and auto leases, are taking a bigger bite out of pay.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- City agency nears deal for new downtown headquarters
By Amanda Fung - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- For The Affluent, A Lease Model Is No Longer Off Limits
Wednesday May 10, 2017
An uncertain economy might scare some marketers, but for others, it presents an interesting opportunity to adopt a new perspective. In the past, the affluent were often regarded as spenders - those who had money on hand and were willing to spend it on a major purchase. Yet, consumers today, especially the younger ones, are much less inclined to tie their money up in a big purchase.
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Harry Connick Jr. Lists Connecticut Home for $7.5 Million
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The singer and actor has lived at the New Canaan property with his family for nearly 20 years.