NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JR ALFONSO CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!Source: Media Post: Mad Blog
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.Source: NYT > Home Page
- On Pro Basketball: J.R. Smith Is a Dangerous Man on a Team With Nothing to Lose
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
One loss from losing in the N.B.A. finals, the Cavaliers cannot compete without contributions from role players like Smith, who has shone in wins over the Warriors.Source: NYT > Home Page
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street JournalSource: The Wall Street Journal: Most Popular
- Ben & Gay: The Cavs' Big Shot, LeBron vs. Federer and Who Hacked J.R.?
Monday Jun 12, 2017
NBA reporter Ben Cohen and columnist Jason Gay discuss the hot issues ahead of Game 5.Source: The Wall Street Journal: Lifestyle
- Jane.com Selects SparkPost For Email Delivery
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Online marketplace Jane.com is unhappy with other vendors, and has named SparkPost to get its email delivered.Source: Media Post: Email Marketing Daily
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree to Fight
By KEVIN DRAPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a long-awaited bout, McGregor, a mixed martial arts fighter and U.F.C. star, will box against Mayweather, who is considered a heavy favorite.Source: NYT > Home Page
- Harry Connick Jr. Lists Connecticut Home for $7.5 Million
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The singer and actor has lived at the New Canaan property with his family for nearly 20 years.Source: The Wall Street Journal: Lifestyle