For a lucky Canadian woman, this is no garden-variety 1-carrot diamond ring. Mary Grams lost the engagement ring in 2004 while pulling weeds and thought it was gone for good, according to the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. Before she had a chance to look for it, her son Brian called out that he needed a ride...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
516 E 72ND ST.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10021
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JP CARROT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Woman finds lost engagement ring on a carrot 13 years later
By Yaron Steinbuch - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.