Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOY LEARNING CENTER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Three things we learned: SF Deltas vs. NY Cosmos
By Douglas Zimmerman - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After falling behind the New York Cosmos, San Francisco responded with two goals to win their first home game of the fall season. Here are three things we learned from the game: 1) The team responded well to the loss of Cristian Portilla A day before the Cosmos game the team learned they would be
- Learning to Learn: You, Too, Can Rewire Your Brain
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Friday Aug 4, 2017
How an engineering professor who “flunked” her way through high school math and science went on to create the world’s most popular MOOC.