A lawyer and an epidemiologist who fought against the Affordable Care Act’s rule on contraception coverage from the outside are now the architects of the president’s reversal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JOURNEY TO BIRTH MIDWIFERY CARE PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Foes of Obama-Era Rule Work to Undo Birth Control Mandate
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Gates Foundation Awards $4.8 Million to Tulane University
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The grant will fund training for nursing students working with first-time mothers and their partners in the areas of family planning, birth preparedness, and newborn care....
- Bullied for her birth defects
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Writers From the Right and Left on Trump Jr., the Future of the F.B.I., Health Care and More
By ANNA DUBENKO - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Read about how the other side thinks: Writers from across the political spectrum take on the news of the week.