The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - JOSHUA CONSULTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Artists Space Gallery Finds a New Home, in TriBeCa
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The 45-year-old organization, which left SoHo last June, has signed a lease at 80 White Street.
- That time Bono went to war against the IRA
By Hardeep Phull - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For most successful rock bands, voicing political opinions is always risky, but criticizing your own fans for their political leanings is completely forbidden. Three decades ago, however, U2 singer Bono did both — in the same breath. The band is marking the 30th anniversary of “The Joshua Tree” on Wednesday and Thursday with shows at...
- Man must register as sex offender for assaulting chicken
By Jeremy Layton - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
This man was caught for fowl play. An Oregon man who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a live chicken will have to register as a sex offender, according to the Mail Tribune. Joshua Brian Woltmon, 27, of Medford was arrested on May 1 after he touched the sexual organs of a chicken “unlawfully and for...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.