PRESS RELEASE: Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), a global leader in cybersecurity solutions, today announced the launch of a corporate venture fund to explore emerging technology markets. With an initial investment of $100...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JOSH PERSICO MEMORIAL GOLF FUND, INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Trend Micro Launches New $100 Million Venture Fund
By Business Wire - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Receives $32 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The gift will fund orthopedic and spine and neuroscience institutes and support advanced care for stroke victims and improved care for surgical and ICU patients....
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- For Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els, 100 majors apiece and countless memories
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
CHARLOTTE – Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els first met at the 1984 Junior World Championships in San Diego. Both were 14 years old and it (...)