Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark tends toward the progressive spirit of Pope Francis; Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan of New York hews toward Pope Benedict’s conservative views.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - JOSEPH'S PATH, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cardinals on Opposite Sides of the Hudson Reflect Two Paths of Catholicism
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- M.T.A. Chief Calls on New York City to Give More to Help Subway System
By MARC SANTORA - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Joseph Lhota’s comments came on the heels of another acrimonious exchange between Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woman’s body found on Marine base bike path
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C. — A woman’s body has been found on a bike path at a North Carolina Marine base. Local media outlets report officials at Camp Lejeune say the body was found around 6 a.m. on the section of the bike path that approaches the main gate at the base. While that section of...