NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JOSEPH M. SALVATOR, C.P.A., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- ‘Big Brother’-Led CBS Wins Wednesday, No Thanks to ‘Salvation’
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Ratings: ‘Big Brother’-Led CBS Wins Wednesday, No Thanks to ‘Salvation’CBS won Wednesday’s primetime in both the key 18-49 demographic and among total viewers — this, despite the generally soft “Salvation” taking up two of its three hours.The demo victory was solely due to “Big Brother,” which dominated at 8 p.m. To be fair to “Salvation,” the drama did top each of its 60-minute time slots among total eyeballs, duking it out with younger-skewing programming and reruns.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.