Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JOSEPH KOSUTH STUDIO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Cardinals on Opposite Sides of the Hudson Reflect Two Paths of Catholicism
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark tends toward the progressive spirit of Pope Francis; Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan of New York hews toward Pope Benedict’s conservative views.
- M.T.A. Chief Calls on New York City to Give More to Help Subway System
By MARC SANTORA - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Joseph Lhota’s comments came on the heels of another acrimonious exchange between Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.