TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOSEPH F STRINGARO INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Delta Passenger Restrained After Trying to Open Exit Door, Charges Say
By JACEY FORTIN - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
After a flight attendant smashed a wine bottle over the man’s head, he was restrained with the help of other passengers.
- U.S. General and South Korean Leader Push for Diplomacy on North Korea
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr. said the priority on North Korea was to support diplomatic and economic measures. China said it would enforce new sanctions.
- DT Joseph agrees to contract extension with Vikings
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Linval Joseph to sign four-year deal with $31.5 million in guaranteed money
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.