Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark, who welcomed gay worshipers at a recent Mass, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the Catholic Church relates to gay members.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOSEPH BRUNO PLUMBING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- As Church Shifts, a Cardinal Welcomes Gays; They Embrace a ‘Miracle’
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Anthem CEO Joseph Swedish: How I Work
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Anthem CEO Joseph Swedish talks to The Wall Street Journal about his workout routine, the best way to run a meeting and the last time he took a sick day. Photo: Rob Alcaraz/The Wall Street Journal
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wi-Fi Certified homes will feature integrated wireless networks designed with the same level of detail as the home’s electrical and plumbing systems.
- How Anbang Could Clog China's Financial Plumbing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Financial stress at Anbang, a key lender to other Chinese financial institutions, could quickly ripple through China’s banking system.
- Kanye West's Lost Puppet Comedy TV Pilot, 'Alligator Boots': an Oral History
By Joseph Bien-Kahn - Friday Jun 16, 2017
From a young writer named Jordan Peele to Kim and Kanye's first meeting, the Comedy Central pilot remains one of pop culture's greatest oddities.
- Haunted by a Player’s Death, a Coach Walks Away From His Sport
By MALIKA ANDREWS - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jeff Charles had been coaching football for 21 years, but his love of the sport diminished after a 16-year-old sustained a fatal blow to the head in a game.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.