Amazon.com is giving shoppers another reason not to visit stores. The online giant is rolling out a free service to let its Prime members try on clothes at home, its latest attempt to crack into the fashion world.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207-2543
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JONES APPAREL (US) LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon's New Wardrobe Service Is Latest Threat for Apparel Stores
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones Attracts 3.5 Million Viewers
Monday Jun 19, 2017
NBC News anchor Megyn Kelly’s Sunday evening interview with controversial radio personality Alex Jones drew 3.5 million viewers, according to preliminary Nielsen ratings, falling short of the hype over the broadcast in the preceding days.
- J.P. Morgan Removes NBC News Ads Over Megyn Kelly Interview With Alex Jones
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
NBC anchor Megyn Kelly’s plan to air an interview with right-wing provocateur Alex Jones has caused a firestorm to erupt on social media, but so far advertisers have remained quiet—with at least one notable exception.
- NBC's Connecticut TV Station Won't Air Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The NBC television station in Connecticut won’t broadcast Megyn Kelly’s interview this Sunday with controversial radio personality Alex Jones, who has claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting of 2012 in Newtown, Conn. was a hoax.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Fact Check: Fact Check: Distortions and Fake News in Virginia Shooting
By LINDA QIU and JUSTIN BANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Alex Jones accused the left of “publicly embracing homicide as a political solution” with a raft of out of context statements.
- Ousted American Apparel Founder Dov Charney Tries Again With ‘Los Angeles Apparel’
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Say what you will about American Apparel founder Dov Charney, but the man is persistent. After he was ousted as CEO of the company he started, he made a failed takeover bid to get it back. Now he’s returned with a brand that doesn’t do much to distance Charney from his past, replacing “American” apparel with Los Angeles …
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.