The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOLIE'S SWEET CREATIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- What Is A Sweet Almond Bush – Learn About Sweet Almond Bush Care
By Teo Spangler - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Celebrity parents of twins: George Clooney, Angelina Jolie and more
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Hands-on: Android O Preview 3 is 8.0, has a sweet colored media notification
By Ron Amadeo - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Android O can now automatically color media notifications based on the album art.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 3 Reasons to Stop Putting Off the Creation of a Nonprofit Communications Plan
By Jay Love - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The lack of a documented communications plan is something nonprofits all shapes and sizes struggle with. While small shops may lack the bandwidth to create one, larger shops often decry how hard it is to pull various departments together to create such a plan. Whether you don't yet see the value of creating a plan [...]
The post 3 Reasons to Stop Putting Off the Creation of a Nonprofit Communications Plan appeared first on Bloomerang.