NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
99 WASHINGTON AVE, SUITE 1008
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JOIE DU FOYER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Retail Dead Zone: Can Email Save Brick-And-Mortar Stores?
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Email may help retailers that move online. But it won't save them from higher rents.
- In French Labor Overhaul, Union Leader Offers a Way to a Compromise
By LIZ ALDERMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Laurent Berger, head of the powerful C.F.D.T. union, is emerging as a moderating force as President Emmanuel Macron seeks change for the economy.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- $130B DuPont, Dow Merger Approved After Companies Sell Off Some Products
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The two oldest, biggest chemical companies in the country can now live happily ever after together (minus a few products), as federal antitrust regulators have given the green light to this $130 billion mega-merger.The Department of Justice announced Thursday the approval of the DuPont and Dow merger under the condition the companies divest multiple crop protection and two petrochemical …
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015