Entertainer and entrepreneur Nick Cannon shares his personal investment philosophy with WSJ's Lee Hawkins, including investing in his own projects and the pitfalls of buying property in Miami.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JOHNY CANNON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Nick Cannon's Investment Strategy
Wednesday Nov 17, 2010
- Cannon's Got Talent
Friday Nov 19, 2010
Nick Cannon, host of "America's Got Talent" and the CEO of his own division at Nickelodeon, talks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins about how he handles unfair public and media scrutiny and his near-term plans to launch back into stand-up comedy.
- Scripps Taps Cannon As Regional Publisher Of Ventura County Star
Tuesday Jul 1, 2014
California newspaper publishing vet Shanna Cannon has been named regional publisher of E.W. Scripps' Ventura County Star. She moves into the larger circulation newspaper publishing role from publisherof Scripps-owned Record Searchlight in Redding, Calif. Cannon, who grew up in California's Central Coast region, began her newspaper career at Scripps Telegram-Tribune in San Luis Obispo.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Boston to Baghdad: The Man Behind New England's Shootout for Soldiers Event
By msilva - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015