As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JOHNSTON MOVING SOLUTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- WWE ‘SmackDown Live’ Commissioner Shane McMahon Walks Away From Helicopter Crash (Video)
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A chopper carrying WWE “SmackDown Live” commissioner and occasional in-ring performer Shane McMahon — the son of WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon — made an emergency landing today in the Atlantic Ocean near Gilgo Beach on Long Island, NY.“I would like to thank our pilot, Mario, who did a heroic job of landing us safely in the water, the Suffolk County Marine Bureau who were first on the scene, all the lifeguards who came out to assist us and the Fire Island Coast Guard station,” McMahon told WWE.com.Watch video of the aftermath above.Since everyone’s OK, and because McMahon’s in the best entrance music in the game (no offense to “The Game,” which is Shane’s brother-in-law’s Triple H’s entrance music), enjoy Jim Johnston’s “Here Come’s The Money” below.
- Andrew 'Beef' Johnston, Si Woo Kim withdraw from PGA Championship
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
CHARLOTTE – Andrew “Beef” Johnston and Si Woo Kim are heading home early, as injuries forced both to withdraw from the 99th (...)
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …