It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
176-03 JAMAICA AVE
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - JOHN WATUSI BRANCH FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Commits $150 Million for Civic Engagement
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The gift will establish the SNF Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins, an interdisciplinary forum focused on strengthening civic engagement and facilitating open and inclusive discourse....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.