The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS, INC.
111 EIGHTH AVE 13TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN TERC, INC.
2013 - USMSCO, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- ‘Morning Joe:’ Scarborough Calls Trump’s NY Times Interview ‘William Faulkner on Acid’ (Video)
By Ashley Boucher, provided by
- Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s rambling, stream of consciousness interview with the New York Times sounds like “William Faulkner on acid.“I mean the sentences just keep going on, but they’re garbled and make absolutely no sense,” the host said, referring to the Nobel Prize laureate’s distinctive writing style.“Well, John McCain, obviously a giant in Washington, D.C., but he’s been a giant in American life for a very long time and he served his entire adult life for the American people,” Scarborough said.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.