John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JOHN RUTH & BOBBY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- Man builds a sick beach hut with hidden rooms and now we want one
By April Hautea - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Subterranean beach huts might be the way forward.
In the video above, Colin Furze takes viewers on a tour of the beach hut he built. He points out the clock and the decorative piece of driftwood placed artfully on the the wall. He then lifts the lid on a trap door and slips down into the secret underground compartment that he's turned into a toy room.
If you think that's all he's built, then think again. Furze lifts the door on a second underground compartment and shimmies down into a living room with a chair and a tea set where the adults can chill. Read more...More about Watercooler, Youtube, Uk, Beach, and Building
- Algae emitting eerie blue glow makes this beach look otherworldy
By Tony Lee - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.