How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN ROCA PHOTOGRAPHY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
- John G. Morris, Renowned Photo Editor in the Thick of History, Dies at 100
By ANDY GRUNDBERG - Friday Jul 28, 2017
A champion of photojournalism, he worked at Life, The New York Times and other publications. His colleagues included many celebrated photographers.
- Oldest Known Photo of a U.S. President (Socks and All)
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A recently surfaced original daguerreotype taken in 1843 of John Quincy Adams will be auctioned at Sotheby’s in October.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.