NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN K. HEUSSY PROPERTIES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- ‘Morning Joe:’ Scarborough Calls Trump’s NY Times Interview ‘William Faulkner on Acid’ (Video)
By Ashley Boucher, provided by
- Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s rambling, stream of consciousness interview with the New York Times sounds like “William Faulkner on acid.“I mean the sentences just keep going on, but they’re garbled and make absolutely no sense,” the host said, referring to the Nobel Prize laureate’s distinctive writing style.“Well, John McCain, obviously a giant in Washington, D.C., but he’s been a giant in American life for a very long time and he served his entire adult life for the American people,” Scarborough said.
- Why does the Dow always seem to fall short at the end of the day?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Dear John: I have a question that has been bugging me for years about the US stock market, ever since the mid-1980s. Every time the Dow Jones industrial average approaches a new major threshold — such as 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K, etc. — by the end of the business day, the market stops just short...
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.