Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN F. RUSSO JR. MEMORIAL FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- 'El Chapo' Hires John Gotti Jr. Lawyer
By Daniella Silva and Christoper Essner - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman has retained the high-profile attorney who helped John Gotti Jr. avoid prison in 2005.
- The Case Some Executives Made for Sticking With Trump
By STEVE LOHR and LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Friday Aug 18, 2017
As the president’s advisory councils were disbanding, a few corporate chieftains made a case in terms of business self-interest, patriotism and pragmatism.
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017