Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JOHN & MIGUEL AUTO REPAIR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Miguel Cabrera uses his glove to lovingly inspect a fan's beard
By Tyler Schmall - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
During a 7-5 loss to the Mariners, the Tigers' first basemen went to make a play on a foul ball down the first baseline, but caught something else in his glove instead. Something much better.
Cabrera became distracted by a fairly glorious beard in the front row and reached out to feel it, as one does, creating an especially tender moment between the two. Read more...More about Watercooler, Mlb, Baseball, Seattle, and Detroit
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.