The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JO MILANO PARIS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- British jihadi bride is blocked by son from leaving ISIS
By Lia Eustachewich - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The brainwashed terrorist son of jihadi bride Sally Jones is blocking her from fleeing ISIS – even though she desperately wants to return home, according to a new report. Jones’ son Jo-Jo – a child fighter who is believed to have executed Kurdish prisoners – refuses to leave Raqqa, Syria, and return home to Kent,...
- MSNBC, a shelter for Trump opponents, challenges Fox atop the ratings
By Associated Press - Monday Aug 7, 2017
For the first month since CNN's Larry King owned cable news in October 2001, the most popular personality in prime-time doesn't work for Fox News Channel. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is the new...
To view the full story, click the title link.