Even as Uber faces problems like a broken culture and a legal battle, many are coveting the ride-hailing company’s vacant chief executive job.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JMII APPLICATIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber Offers a Thankless Job, and the Applications Flood In
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- Why Some Online Video Stars Opt for Facebook Over YouTube
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The best-known video celebrities gravitate to the mass audience of YouTube. But some others are carving a niche on the worlds biggest social network.
- State of the Art: Apple’s Silence in China Sets a Dangerous Precedent
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Apple’s decision this weekend to give in to China’s demand to remove unregistered VPN apps is a blow for the liberties of its customers.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.