RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JMD REALTY INVESTORS GROUP INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Why Groupon Hasn't Lived Up to Investors' Hopes
Monday Aug 20, 2012
Some early investors of Groupon Inc. have sold or significantly pared back their holdings in recent months. WSJ's Shayndi Raice and Shira Ovide discuss why Groupon has not been able to live up to its investors' hopes. (Photo: Associated Press)
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.