In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JMAK CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- Penn State Student’s Dying Hours Play Out in Courtroom Video
By CAITLIN DICKERSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Surveillance cameras at a fraternity house recorded 19-year-old Timothy Piazza in distress, and now 18 students are facing charges in his death.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- This could be the tiniest hotel room in the world
By Michelle Yan - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Met A Space Pod is a space-themed hostel that has space pods for you to sleep in for $60 a night. Inside the space capsule, you will find all the necessities. There's a smart TV with movies, ring light mirror, desk to do work, a safe with your belongings, and pillows. There are even touch panels to adjust light and air. Get ready to live out your space dreams! Read more...More about Travel Leisure, Space, Travel, Asia, and Travel Experience