Cheap gas is a factor, with the national average now four cents cheaper per gallon than last year. Airline and rental car costs are also lower than last year, says AAA.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
7535 210TH STREET #6F
OAKLAND GARDENS, NEW YORK, 11364
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JM CAR RENTALS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Fiercer Fourth: Americans To Spend Big, Travel More
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Three Times Travel Deals Are Actually More Expensive
By Holly Johnson - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The internet is a treasure trove if you’re looking for travel deals that can help you save on your next trip. Want to travel for free? Numerous websites, including this one, can help you navigate the confusing world of credit card rewards. Want travel packages that include airfare, hotel and a rental car? Try Expedia, Priceline, or Travelocity. Need a cheap hotel tonight? There’s an app for just that purpose. Unfortunately, discount travel deals aren’t always what they’re cracked up to ...
The post Three Times Travel Deals Are Actually More Expensive appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Oakland Stores Go From 'Pop-Up' to Permanent
Thursday Jan 12, 2012
Six small businesses in Old Oakland are turning the 'pop-up' store trend on its head. With free six-month leases, these stores are trying to go from 'pop-up' to permanent. WSJ's Lauren Rudser reports.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.