Consultant and analyst Rebecca Lieb argues that content is the most critical component of any marketing campaign.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JM & LB TRANSPORT CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- First Devise A Content Strategy, Then Do Content Marketing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- How to install Linux on a Chromebook (and why you should)
By J.M. Porup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Crouton and Gallium OS turn Chromebooks into Linux laptops.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Nonprofits Facing Challenges in Opioid Battle
By Anna Berry - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
New approach in New Hampshire finds success while other nonprofits see uphill battle.
The post Nonprofits Facing Challenges in Opioid Battle appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Travelers Left A Record $867,800 In Change At TSA Checkpoints Last Year
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Sure, forgetting a few pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters might not seem like a lot to leave behind when dashing through airport security, but it adds up. To that end, the Transportation Security Administration says it once again collected a record number of change last year.The Washington Post reports that the TSA collected more than $867,812.39 in change from …
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More