Take a portfolio approach to digital transformation in manufacturing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JLP MANUFACTURING CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Disrupters or Disrupted?
By Jeff Hood, Principal, Deloitte Digital - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Tesla Explores Possibility of Manufacturing Cars in China
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Tesla said it is exploring with government officials in Shanghai the possibility of opening a manufacturing facility to build electric vehicles for the Chinese market.
- Wireless charging is finally coming to the iPhone—or so says one manufacturer
By Jack Morse - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Throw out your cords, ladies and gentlemen, the iPhone is going wireless.
Or so claims the CEO of iPhone manufacturer Wistron Corp, who noted that the next 5.5-inch iPhone would be both waterproof and set up for wireless charging.
"Assembly process for the previous generations of [iPhones] have not changed much," CEO Robert Hwang told the Nikkei Asian Review, "though new features like waterproof and wireless charging now require some different testing, and waterproof function will alter the assembly process a bit." Read more...More about Apple, Iphone, Smartphones, Wireless Charging, and Iphone 8
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.