Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JK LASHOMB ENTERPRISES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Maximizing Influencer Relationships to Create Powerful Content That Reaches, Motivates Moms
Monday May 1, 2017
Finding the right influencers to work with your brand is only one of the challenges. Ensuring that influencers create content that has the potential to move moms to action is another.
- Sorenson Media unveils Spark suite
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Friday Dec 26, 2014
CEO Marcus Liassides discusses the new offering, which aims to improve the TV experience for viewers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- You’re Invited To The Most Tense And Timely Dinner Party Of The Year
By KC Ifeanyi - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Director Miguel Arteta’s new film “Beatriz at Dinner” pits the working class against the one-percent, with a surprisingly dark (but necessary) ending.
Imagine you’re at a dinner party and, unbeknownst to you, Donald Trump has been invited as well. Do you:
- CIOs Brand Enterprise Social Tools as Most Overhyped Technology of the Year
By Arik Hesseldahl - Monday Dec 30, 2013
Most underhyped? A tie between mobile and security.